The Newtown Yoga Room
35-39 Dickson St Newtown NSW 2042
COVID-19 Safety Plan
Proprietors Jazz Eastman Connie Hepworth
Ph: 02-9550 1127
- Everyone is to observe the 4 square metre rule:
- maximum 9 students in the yoga room.
- 3 people waiting in the entry. Please move directly into the yoga room.
- Everyone should observe the physical distancing rule of 1.5 metres at all tmes.
Personal & Venue Hygiene
- Anyone showing symptoms of the flu or feeling unwell must not attend the premises.
- Everyone on premises to practise personal hygiene by washing hands and sanitising regularly.
- Hand sanitiser and 80% alcohol sanitiser spray is provided.
- Everyone should cover their coughs and sneezes and dispose of any used tissues in the bins immediately and wash or sanitise their hands.
- Everyone should avoid touching their faces.
- Any yoga props used including mats, must be cleaned with the sanitiser provided. Any used equipment used will be set aside for 48 hours.
- There are NO glasses or filtered water provided. Please bring your own.
- The premises will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
Appropriate signage is placed at all entrances and exits to the premises as per below:
- maintaining social distancing
- personal Hygiene is encouraged
- frequent use of hand sanitiser on entry and exit as well as during.
- At the yoga room we maintain records of all students participating.
- If a confirmed case of COVID-19 has been idenified, the premises will be immediately closed for cleaning and disinfecting. All students possibly impacted will be informed.
- We will immediately notify SafeWork NSW on 131 050.
This informaion is also posted on our website and Facebook page.